Sunday, May 5, 2013

Let me tell you a little about FantasyUltimate

What FantasyUltimate is about:

First, welcome, welcome! You've chosen a blog that will cover everything to do with fantasy, from real-life encounters with the supernatural, to the fantasy market today and its books, movies, CDs, writers, and performers.

On FantasyUltimate, I, your host, will conduct interviews with the writers and performers of today's fantasy market; I will also interview people who have encountered the supernatural and the professionals who study paranormal forces in our world (ghosts, angels, demons, witches, etc.).

When not interviewing, I will be posting articles about fantasy and supernatural events.

Stick around, because there's going to be a lot going on here!!


Gracie



7 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Aldrea! I'm excited right now, but I'm sure nervousness will soon creep in ;)

      Delete
  2. You need to put the FB widget for blogs, makes it easy to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful idea for a blog! I am (I *hope*!) signed up to follow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Barb, glad you like the idea! I didn't see you signed up. Are you following publicly, by email, or both?

      Delete
  4. Woho, sounds pretty awesome! Following! : D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I shall join! Good luck with it and have fun.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete